|Used Bukkit Plugins||Movecraft|
Missiles are weapons made out of wool and coal blocks. When launched, they travel in a straight line until they come into contact with something, after which they explode. Missiles are similar to movecraft vehicles, and can even be ridden like one if you want to try doing some kind of kamikaze thing. Because of this, missiles can be build in any shape or size imaginable, as long as they are under 25 blocks in size and made of certain blocks (listed below)
How To Make
Make a missile just as you would make a movecraft vehicle. Use your imagination, it can be any shape you want as long as its made using blocks from the acceptable blocks list below, and under 25 blocks in size, and has enough coal blocks to fuel it.
to get the missile to work though, you need to add the following:
- 1. a sign anywhere on the missile that has the following text on the first line: "missile"
- 2. a sign on the back of the missile that says "Cruise: OFF"
- 3. Make sure the missile is mad out of 15% coal blocks, as it uses these as fuel
- and thats all thats needed for the missile to work
A missile can be made out of the following blocks:
- Coal blocks
- trap doors
- daylight sensors
- Lava (For lava carrying missiles)
Launching the missile
To launch the missile:
- 1. click on the sign on the missile that says "missile" while holding a stick
- 2. click on the sign that says "Cruise: OFF" (make sure you click it while holding nothing in your hands)
- watch the missile fly away
- adding TnT to missiles will make the explosion more powerful